Using a Hair Spray and Its Advantages: A look
Are you one of those thinking to use a hair spray for your daily needs? Hair sprays can be of great help when it comes to holding your hair in the desired style and is becoming more popular by the minute. However, just owning a hair spray isn’t enough if you do not understand the advantages it has to offer and the proper process of using one for best possible results.
Proper Process of Using a Hair Spray
If you are thinking of ways to use a hair spray and are unsure about how it will be the most effective, here is everything you need to know.
Hold the hair spray’s nozzle at least 12 inches away from your hair while keeping the spray can in continuous motion. Ensure that the nozzle is not jammed or gummed up as this will make the spray come out of the can in sticky spurts instead of a fine mist. To give more volume to your hair with the spray, shake your hair while keeping the head upside down. Throw back the hair slowly and apply some spray underneath hair strands. Let one part dry before you move onto another. It is advisable to apply hair spray on the hair ends only, avoiding the scalp as much as possible. Tame the unruly strands of hair by spraying a little bit of the hair spray into the palm of your hands and then applying it on the strands to smoothen them out.
Advantages of Using a Hair Spray
If you are in doubt as to the advantages of using a hair spray and how it can help you, here is a quick look at the major advantages of using it.
- The first and foremost advantage of using a hair spray is that it helps to create and hold various kinds of complex hairstyles with ease. With hair sprays, you can experiment with new hair styles and do away with them if you do not like the look of it.
- The hair sprays that are used in recent times are lightweight in nature and extremely hair-friendly. This is why they do not cause any harm to the hair and are fuss-free to use. They can be used with just one hand give desirable results in a single spray.
- Hairsprays are quite advantageous in adding volume to your hair and this can be achieved by using unique volumizing hairsprays that are easily available in the market. These are applied to the roots of the hair and to the under layers to create volume.
- Hair sprays are extremely helpful in controlling unruly and small strands of hair which spoil your look and do not let the hairstyle become complete and perfect.
- As they come in different strengths depending on the type of hairstyle you wish to create, you can choose the one which best suits your specific needs and requirements. Low hold sprays work well for straight hairstyles while the medium hold ones are the ideal choice for structured hairstyles like a half up and half down hairstyle. Strong hold sprays are used when you need to create a bun or a formal hairstyle for a wedding or fashion show.